Since restrictions have been lifted we will be returning to the Meetinghouse for Meeting for Worship on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
All are welcome. As we continue to care for the well-being of our community, we ask that everyone follow the Guidelines below as we move forward in the Spirit during these challenging times:
- Maintain a distance of two metres/six feet between persons, as much as possible. (Persons from the same household or bubble may sit together.)
- We will also ask that Friends refrain from our tradition of shaking hands at the close of Meeting for Worship and we will leave off singing, for now.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry. It is available by each door.
- Face masks are now also required for indoor gatherings. Masks are available by the door to the Meeting room if you don't have one or have forgotten your mask.
- Anyone who is ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and join us in Spirit.